Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Memphis Baby Shower


Well we had a BUSY weekend! Nick took his PE exam, I had a marriage conference, wedding shower, and most exciting we had our first baby shower. It was so wonderful! Nick's sisters and family friend threw the shower in Memphis on Sunday. We were blessed with so many gifts from Nick's side of the family and family friends! I finally feel like we are somewhat prepared to bring Harper home. We got so many useful, creative, and precious things that I cannot wait to use! Thanks so much to everyone who put time into planning and attending this sweet shower:) In the next couple weeks we have a few more showers that I am so excited about! Here are some pics from the one this weekend.
This is me with the hostesses and helpers after the shower.

Beautiful buffet table...such good food and they even decorated it in black/white/and pink like Harper's nursery!

Precious Diaper cake that Courtney made.

Can't wait to tear into the presents!



All the LOOT:)

So excited to load up our car with all our wonderful gifts!


Ok...finally update on the baby bump. This is us at 34 weeks! I can't believe we will (probably) have a daughter in 6 short weeks!!! We had our third of four weeks of childbirth classes, which Nick has handled surprisingly well:) Every week we get more and more excited!!!

Thanks for keeping up with us! We love you!

Nick, Rachel, and Harper

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. . . pregnancy definitely becomes you!

    I'm excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete