Monday, February 1, 2010

23 down 17 to go!

Hello friends! Sorry I have not updated in awhile...things are pretty busy around here. We are having our Sunday School's Superbowl party here next week so we have been working hard getting the rooms in order and out of "transition stage".
We went back to the doctor Tuesday and got to see her flipping around. It is amazing what they can see with those machines now! We got to see all 4 chambers of her heart beating, every internal organ, and her brain and spine. My physical therapist's mind was put at ease when they said everything looked "perfect"! (I am not biased, that was actually what they said:)) She weighed 1 pound exactly and is right on track. Starting next visit we start going back to the doctor every two weeks....i can't believe how fast this is flying by, but cannot wait to meet her.
Nick got to feel her move for the first time a couple of days ago. I was excited about this because she doesn't move very much (maybe a good sign for later???) and every time I told Nick to feel, she would stop moving.
Nick is building a dresser/changing table that is looking awesome! I was going to put some pictures up, but figured I would wait until it is done so it will give me another reason to update.
This is me at 23 weeks! And the rest are baby "Harper" at 22 weeks. (I love the footprint at the bottom...so sweet!) Sorry they are a little blurry.



Hope everyone is doing well! Thanks for keeping us with us!
We love you all!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Rachel!! So glad to find your blog! Congrats on your baby girl...girls are the best!! Enjoy the last short months of pregnancy. Get all the sleep you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, LOVE the name!!!! you have such a cute baby bump!! i am not really showing yet at 15 weeks. still waiting on it to pop out there:) I am SOOOO pumped our kiddos will be so close in age!

    ReplyDelete